2011 BMW 3-Series 325i M SportDear Enthusiasts,
With a heavy heart, I’ve decided to let go of my beloved beast and will be opting for an SUV as the family grows. The car is pretty much stock and very well maintained.
This is the last edition of the locally assembled E90s (manufactured Nov 2011).
- Spec: N52 2.5cc (215 hp with 270 N⋅m of torque).
- Inline 6 – Double Vanos. The newer 3’s are undeniably more powerful but you can’t beat the kick of an inline 6! Just marvelous!
- Running on Millers Motorsport fully synthetic Oil (NanoDrive CFS 5w40 NT+).
- Service interval: Every 7500KM.
- Only use Shell V-Power RON97 fuel.
- Spec: GA6L45R (GM, not ZF).
- Mods: Bypassed the factory transmission heat exchanger about a year ago. Currently on Hayden transmission oil cooler. This setup will cool the transmission more effectively and ensures that the antifreeze doesn’t mix with the transmission oil - prone to happen as the gasket in the heat exchanger deteriorates over time.
- Running on BMW original ATF GM fluid.
- Service interval: Every 30,000 KM.
- Rear axel service interval: Every 30,000 KM.
Exterior and Wheels:
- Rims are sprayed gloss black. Gives a meaner look to the car.
- Gloss black dual fin kidney grills. Original grills will be given to the new owner.
- Front tires (non RFT) – Continental Max Contact (MC5) – 225/40/ZR18 – 85% thread left.
- Back tires (non RFT) – Achilles ATR Sport 2 – 255/25/ZR18 – 95% thread left (about 2 months old).
- Suspensions are stock (M-sports springs and shocks).
- Original paint.
- Stock leather seats (semi bucket, memory etc). No cracks or whatsoever.
- Multi-function steering with pedal shifters.
- BMW’s LCI system.
Some additional information:
- Direct owner.
- 100% accident free.
- Maintenance is done in BlueGreen Motorwerks, PJ. You can consult Mike if you know him.
- Service and maintenance receipts will be given to the new owner for record purposes.
- Genuine mileage – about 150K.
- Nice 3 digit number (tendered).
- Location: Klang valley.
- Price: RM 70,500.00 (negotiable).
- Contact: Vasan @ +6017-3535-003.